MARKET LEADER AT A GLANCE
Consider Market Leader if:
Your students are studying business and need high-level, authentic material.
Your students are preparing for careers in business or are already working in business, and need to improve their English communication skills.
You are looking for a task-based approach and plenty of self-study possibilities.
You have limited contact hours with your students and need self-grading, self-study material that you can prepare in minimal time.
You are teaching professionals who need to make rapid progress.
Interested in Market Leader but teaching for BEC? No problem!
Soon available! Market Leader BEC Pack:
Market Leader upper-intermediate with BEC Vantage Companion
Market Leader advanced with BEC Higher Companion
- BEC practice tied in to each unit of Market Leader.
- Mock exam practice.
- Exam tips and strategies.
- Answers and teacher’s tips (contact us to receive them)
- Market Leader upper intermediate table of contents
- Market Leader Upper Intermediate Student Book unit 3
- Market Leader Pre-intermediate table of contents
- Market Leader Pre-intermediate Student Book Unit 7
- Market Leader Intermediate table of contents
- Market Leader Intermediate Student Book unit 5
- Market Leader Elementary table of contents
- Market Leader Elementary Student Book Unit 8
- Market Leader Advanced table of contents
- Market Leader Advanced Student Book Unit
- Example lesson Liverpool clinches StanChart deal
- Market Leader BEC Vantage
- Example lesson Advertising from Premier Site