NEW TOTAL ENGLISH AT A GLANCE
Consider Total English if:
You want to work with ‘can do’ statements and keep a close eye on learning outcomes.
You prefer a well-organized, somewhat more traditional layout.
Your students grasp the material better when they have a clear structure and simple instructions.
Your students need extra vocabulary practice and a structured grammar syllabus.
You have limited contact hours and lack time for grading.
Also available as part of New Total English
Do you find it difficult to learn and remember new vocabulary? The VocabTrainer helps you to personalize your vocabulary learning in a way that ensures that you’ll never forget words again. You’ll learn about the meaning, grammar, collocations and spellings of words, so that you can be confident about using new vocabulary in your spoken and written English.
- New Total English Student book Pre-Intermediate sample pages
- New Total English Student book Elementary sample pages
- New Total English Pre-Intermediate table of contents
- New Total English Intermediate table of contents
- New Total English Intermediate Student book sample pages
- New Total English Elementary table of contents